The target readership of the journal‘Annals of Pancreatic Cancer (APC) ’ is an international community of healthcare professionals and researchers in the field of pancreatic cancer.Published articles include original scientific studies, perspectives about new scientific developments, scholarly review articles, and editorials. Besides regular issues of the Journal, articles in defined areas will be collected and published in Themed Collections. The high quality of its content is assured by a rigorous review process, supervised by a strong editorial board.
The journal website includes all articles and contains additional material, with a focus on advanced visual material(images and videos). The journal website includes all articles and contains additional material, with a focus on advanced visual material (images and videos). including www.dxy.cn, which significantly enhance visibility of the journal worldwide.
As such, the journal provides an excellent base for strategic placement of advertisements reaching key audiences in the field of pancreatic cancer.
Why advertise with APC?
*APC is an interactive tool for exchange of data and cooperation between investigators in the field of pancreaticcancer worldwide, including basic and clinical science.
* As an open access journal with online distribution, its content is widely available without charge.
* Selected bi-lingual content (Englishand Chinese) and the link to the large physician website www.dxy.cn positionthe journal for international collaboration will benefit authors interested inwide distribution of their data in Chinese, and readers who are not fluent inEnglish.
* A strong international, independent editorial board ensures high quality scientific content and high ethical standards.
What we can offer?
* Customized traditional print and advances online advertising.
* Personalized, customer support at any level by a publishing group experience with print
and online platforms.
* Bilingual advertisement (English and Chinese) per request.
Please feel free to contact us for moredetails:
Annals of Pancreatic Cancer
AME Publishing Company
Room 1203, 12/F, W50, 50 Wong Chuk HangRoad, Hong Kong
Phone:+86 20 66355776
Fax:+852 3580 1603