About the Journal
Annals of Pancreatic Cancer
Aims and Scope
Annals of Pancreatic Cancer (Ann Pancreat Cancer; ISSN 2616-2741) is an international, open access, peer-reviewed journal for all researchers in the field of pancreatic cancer and for all health care providers who manage the care of pancreatic cancer patients. The journal covers topics from all aspects of pancreatic cancer including basic biology and immunology, epidemiology, prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and supportive care. We will use this journal to bring together all scientists and clinicians under the same ceiling to discuss how we can better understand and treat pancreatic cancer. The main goal of the journal is to make our clinicians incorporate the knowledge from basic science research into their routine management and clinical investigation of pancreatic cancer and also to inspire our scientists to have the translational intuitiveness in their epidemiology and laboratory researches.
Information for Authors
APC is a member of the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) and follows the ICMJE recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journal and the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)'s guidelines.
Manuscripts submitted must be the original work of the author(s) and must not be published previously or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Submission Turnaround Time
- In-house review: 1-3 weeks
- External peer review: 1-3 months
- Publication Ahead of Print: within 1 month after being accepted
- Formal publication: within 1-3 months after being accepted. Original Articles are listed as priority.
Open Access Statement
Annals of Pancreatic Cancer is a peer reviewed, open access journal. All content of the journal is published under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial- NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). All articles published open access will be immediately and permanently free for all to read, download, copy and distribute as defined by the applied license.
Free access and usage
Permitted third party reuse is defined by the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license. This license allows users to copy and distribute the article, provided:
- this is not done for commercial purposes and further does not permit distribution of the Article if it is changed or edited in any way.
- the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI) and provides a link to the license but not in an any way implying that the licensor is endorsing the user or the use of the work.
- no derivatives including remix, transform, or build upon the material was allowed for distribution.
For open access publishing, this journal uses an exclusive licensing agreement. Authors will transfer copyright to APC, but will have the right to share their article in the same way permitted to third parties under the relevant user license, as well as certain scholarly usage rights.
For any inquiry/special circumstance on the copyright, commercial usage or adaptation of APC articles, please contact: email@example.com
For reprint order, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
APC is published by AME Publishing Company.
Address: Flat/RM C 16F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong, China.
Updated on April 01, 2020